Telecommunications Roadmap and solution specialist
Currently working as “Technology Roadmap and Network Solutions Expert” at MCI with a focus on 5G technology. At this job we are investigating E2E released 5G standards and work on testbeds to initialize moving towards 5G in Iran. Roadmap planning of Legacy networks is another role in this job. I have two years of work experience as a BSS engineer at HUAWEI where I could participate at integration and swap of BSC/RNC/OSSs and also BTS/NB/eNBs at MTNi Modernization Project.My Education background includes M.Sc. in Telecommunications and BSc of Electronics engineering. Plus I have one year MBA Certificate. Before joining Telecom industry I was a freelancer Electronic engineer with dense background in Programming and Electronics softwares and R&D experience on Digital signal processing and FPGA/ARM processors.
email: email@example.com / phone +98 912 505 37 40
Telecommunications Engineering , System branch, Master of Science (MSc)
Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Bachelor of Science (BSc), with GPA A
- understand and stay current on industry trends, emerging technologies & competitive landscape.
- Assess existing facilities' needs for new or modified telecommunications systems.
- Communicate with telecommunications vendors to obtain pricing and technical specifications for available hardware, software, or services.
- Consult with users, administrators, and engineers to identify business and technical requirements for proposed system modifications or technology purchases.
− RNC/BSC (Huawei 6910 and 6900) installation /on site commissioning/swap/critical network activities such as software up-gradation / Expansions and Rehoming.
− handling dense plans in parallel to achieve goals as per plan and simultaneously cut off the costs by arrangements and managing RNC/BSC project plan with AEC/NG/NWI&FRE subcontractors in 4 regions in the Country (R1, R2, R3 and R4).
- Participating in more than 500 site swap/On site experience (2G/3G/LTE [FDD,TDD],MB-IOT)(Huawei Products).
- Coordinating and arrange subcontractor jobs/ Material Delivery and PO payment to implement project activities.
- Analysis and monitoring of various network reports, KPIs in order assure the required QOS as per customer requirements and preparation for ATP,PAT,PAC of RNC/BSCs.
− Hands on FPGA design and development experience on Xilinx FPGAs and Code development. − Advanced Visual c and Matlab programmer, coding related software and firmwares.
During my master studies I had the chance to work part time as a lecturer. Below are the class topics. - Teaching MATLAB engineering programming language for 3 terms. - Presenting ICDL courses explicitly Excel for 3 terms.
"Master of Business Administration-MBA"
"Huawei Certified Network Associate-Route & switch"
Huawei Co Iranian.
"Huawei Certified Network Associate-LTE"
Huawei Co Iranian.
Huawei Certified Network Proffesional-LTE
Huawei Co Iranian.
After my bachelor studies in Electronics I started to do freelancer work on FPGA and ARM processors by designing digital circuits/ designing PCBs and soldering and at the end programming and testing them. I was programming with c/assembly/VHDL and Verilog. but after shifting to Telecom carrier I had fewer time for electronics field
Multicultural work atmosphere and teammates from china, Pakistan and India and others from Nokia and Eriksson from Finland and Sweden helped me to improve my interpersonal and behavioral identity. Moreover the Human resource management and Organizational Behavior lessons in my MBA studies were looking more practical and useful at this place. ( The picture is at MTNi company and after testing TD-LTE testbed at the conference room.)
MCI Office building, Vanak St, Tehran - Iran
+98 912 505 37 40